Fenton's Keegan Miller, a sophomore who was second-team all-league in 2014, led the Tigers by shooting an 81. Teammates Sarah Cummings (88), Molly Gundry (89), and Madison Shegos (92) completed Fenton's scoring in the pre-season tourney, which this year counts for 25% of the overall league standings for girls' and boys' golf. Dual matches will count 25% towards overall standings with the final 50% coming from the finish at the final league meet on September 30.
Junior Kerrigan Parks from Flushing matched her score of 78 in last year's pre-season tournament to take medalist honors for the second straight year. Kerrigan's 78 also stands as the league record for pre-season tournaments and tied for the third-best score in any Flint Metro League Tournament.
Complete tournament results can be found on the league website's Girls Golf Results Page.